Let 1000 Projects Bloom

I'm certainly honored to be listed as the inspiration for A.P.'s new Donald Duck project. More to the point, I'm eager to see what she or he will unearth and eager to learn more about animation, a weak spot for me.

Though I stumbled on the inductive-through-arbitrary-means project format fortuitously, I've become convinced it's an ideal focus for academic blogging, lying somewhere between the conceit-driven journalistic mode and the argument-driven academic mode. I've certainly found '47 blogging productive beyond my expectations. It would be exciting to see the projects that others might dream up.

Comments

StinkyLulu said…
I think my Supporting Actress Project has worked in that way -- there's a little bit of a journalistic conceit, but the exercise has been really productive.

Popular Posts